I had my final physical therapy appointment today. The therapist I've been working with through most of this process was not there since he's off on an African safari, but the therapist I saw said if I can do everything she had me do today, I'm ready to be released! I did everything she wanted me to do. I wouldn't say with ease, but I did it all. I was given the list of my exercises and I'm supposed to do them 3-4 times a week- ideally every other day. Doing all of them is a great workout, so I'm going to really try to actually do them as much as she recommended.
I've also just started working out again. I'm not doing much, but I've been trying to get on the bike (my parents gave me their indoor bike trainer) every day or two for about 30 minutes. So far I've only done it twice, but now that the girls have a play kitchen and dollhouses in the basement it would be easier for me to workout while they play. I'm really looking forward to getting back in shape. And a friend and I are even thinking about trying to do a triathlon together this year. We just both need to learn to swim effectively...
No comments:
Post a Comment