Friday, December 16, 2011

Doing well.

My foot and I are doing really well.  So well, in fact, that starting this coming week I'm only going to be going to physical therapy once a week- and right now I only have appointments scheduled until the end of the year (which means only 2 more weeks!).  My physical therapist has been working me really hard, which is good.  He wants me to be able to start running before long.  Hopefully I'll be able to ease into it at the start of the new year.

Last weekend my parents brought me their indoor bike trainer so that I can start doing some bike riding.  I've got to start with some kind of workouts sooner rather than later.  I'm hoping to start getting into some sort of workout routine very soon.  Hopefully I'll actually get on the bike this weekend.

I'm still weaning out of my ankle brace.  I'm out of it most of the time, but I do put it on when my ankle/foot start to bother me.  So far today I have not worn it at all today and it feels pretty good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment